Salto XS4 Wall ANSI Reader 2.0 + 6 Bracelets
INPULSE offers a Starter Kit including 6 bracelets +1 Salto XS4 Wall Reader
The SALTO XS4 Wall Reader 2.0 incorporates the cutting-edge design standard of the XS4 2.0 product range in this technological powerhouse. The SALTO XS4 Wall Reader 2.0 in combination with the SALTO XS4 2.0 Controller facilitates the integration of the wall reader with almost any SALTO interface, such as SALTO ProAccess SPACE to provide your facility with a complete security solution. This wall reader has been specially designed to fit ANSI standard electric boxes to make the installation easier.
Bracelet model: INPULSE ZERO CARBON
Bracelet number: 6
Reader model: XS4 Wall Reader 2.0 - ANSI- Salto
Reader number: 1
Since 2001 SALTO has been delivering the most technologically advanced electronic access control solutions in the market - wire-free and keyless. By creating the data-on-card based SALTO Virtual Network (SVN), SALTO has revolutionized access control around the world and set new standards in security, comfort and cost-effectiveness which will remain future proof. Driven by continuous innovation and development, SALTO has established itself over more than ten years as one of the top five market-leading providers of electronic access control solutions. In addition to its headquarters in Oiartzun (Spain), SALTO now has offices in 26 countries worldwide. SALTO access control solutions can be found in over 90 countries on more than 2.5 million access points.The SALTO XS4 platform offers a wide range of the most comprehensive and versatile products, which allows SALTO to provide access control for the most diverse sectors - from office and government buildings to healthcare, public institutions, education, hospitality and airports.
Salto X4 Wall readers ANSI information:
SALTO offers a wide range of wall readers to fit most applications. When combined with a SALTO Door Controller, the XS4 Wall Reader becomes the access point for openings with unique requirements such as electronic gates, elevators, sliding doors, etc.
The SALTO XS4 Wall Reader 2.0 incorporates the cutting-edge design standard of the XS4 2.0 product range in this technological powerhouse. The SALTO XS4 Wall Reader 2.0 in combination with the SALTO XS4 2.0 Controller facilitates the integration of the wall reader with almost any SALTO interface, such as SALTO ProAccess SPACE to provide a complete security solution.
This wall reader has been specially designed to fit ANSI standard electric boxes to make the installation easier.
• 5V supplied by the door controller.
CONNECTION WITH THE DOOR CONTROLLER:
• Using AWG24 twisted pair or AWG18 cable connection.
MAXIMUM DISTANCE BETWEEN THE DOOR CONTROLLER AND THE WALL READER:
• 400 meters4 using a twisted pair cable (1,300 ft).
• -20o / 60o (-4oF / 140oF)
Access Control Features:
USERS & DOORS:
• Maximum number of users per door: 4 million.
• Maximum number of doors per system: 65,000.
• Access levels: unlimited.
CALENDARS & TIME ZONES:
• Calendars in system: 256
• Time zones: 256
• Time periods: 1,024
• Maximum events on controller: 5,000.
• Non volatile memory (memory is not deleted, even if
• SALTO ProAccess SPACE.
• Covering the mainstream RFID contactless technologies.
• Compatible with ISO 14443A, ISO 14443B and ISO 15693 (Vicinity).
- Modern aesthetic design with clear LED signaling.
- Fully integrated with the SALTO XS4 platform.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO Virtual Network
- data-on-card technology.
- ID technologies available: HID SEOS, HID iClass, MIFARE classic, MIFARE DESfire, Mifare Ultralight.
- NFC compatible.
- All communications between the credential and the wall reader are encrypted and secure.
- Blue coloured LED to indicate credential updating.
- Available in different finishes.
- Concealed fixing screw for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- Compatible with standard electrical back boxes for easy fitting.
- Can be used for integration with other systems
Technical document (USA) >
The best Policy you can have is the simplest one. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one.
A return authorization must be requested within 30 days of your purchase. A refund will be issued to the card used on the purchase. You must return the product to Inpulse to receive a refund. Returned product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged). You can return the product at any local Inpulse partner concierge desk as well. Inpulse warrants to the original purchaser that your Inpulse-branded device shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, except that if you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA) and you purchased your Inpulse product in the EEA, the warranty period is two (2) years from the date of purchase (the "Warranty Period".) If such a defect arises and a return authorization request is received by Inpulse within the applicable Warranty Period, Inpulse will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, either (1) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or (2) replace the Product with a new or refurbished Product.