CAMBRIDGE INNOVATION CENTER
- CIC is home to over 2,000 client companies spread out across 9 different locations and 4 different countries.
- CIC started in 1999 as a co-working space to support entrepreneurs building fast-growing companies.
- CIC has been home to over 6,500 companies over the years, many of whom have started here.
- The average time a company spends at CIC is between 4 and 5.5 years.
- Companies originally headquartered at CIC have raised $10.3B.
- Companies originally headquartered at CIC have created over $7.8B in publicly disclosed exit value since 2001.